Sunday, October 06, 2013

My Week #40

It's absolutely crazy to think how fast this year has flown by, and that in less than 13 weeks we will be in a new year! It's exciting but definitely crazy. 

Anyway, on to my week! So this week I wanted to try out my new thin washi tapes which I bought from eBay (anyone in the UK looking for cheap thin washi tapes, there you go!). They looked super cute and had lovely colours which weren't too bold or pastel. I wanted to keep it minimal again but I tried something new as well. If you look around the rings, I used my heart stickers from Asda as make-shift hole protectors! It was fun but slightly hard to get the hole in the middle of the heart, but overall I think they look nice and I might do this another time in the future if my week is looking a little dull. The stickers and sticky notes I got from RAKs or penpals :)


I put some new top tabs on because my old ones weren't sticking much anymore, so I tried these Martha Stewart tabs (which I was dying to get as you cannot get them in the UK, but some lovely person called Jessica said she would get some for me and send them if I pay for them and p&p which was great!). I absolutely love these, they look clean and cute, and stick very well. It's a shame MS/Avery decided to cut all sticky notes and tabs because the range was so lovely and nearly everyone in the Filofax community want them!

5 comments:

  1. I love the 'jot this down' post its! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I can't find them in the UK, eBay or Amazon so I was so grateful when I got them in the mail from a lovely person :D

      Delete
  2. I think you can pick up those Martha Stewart tabs in the UK via Staples, if there is one near you. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been to the nearest two near me (both nearly 2 hours away) don't have them :/

      Delete
    2. That's not good. I've been getting mine by mail, but that's only useful if you need enough stationery to make the postage cost worthwhile.

      Delete