Sunday, May 18, 2014

Kikki-K Planner Setup [May 2014]


I've had my gorgeous large mint kikki-k planner for just over a week now, and I am so in love with it! I couldn't wait to set it up, so I spent the other day playing around with it and now I am happy to show you all my new setup!

I wanted the front of my planner to be fun and colourful, and I definitely feel happy with this layout. I'm using the credit card insert to hold some post it notes, the cutest owl clip (if anyone knows where I can find these online please let me know, they're not available in the UK!), a hello kitty playing card. On the back there are more post its and a dentist appointment card.
These are what I have in the credit card holders on the left hand side of the planner. The "2014, this is your year" card was included in the planner from Kikki-k, I was sent the lovely watercolour/flower post its by a penpal, and I bought the animal sticky notes from eBay.
I have nothing behind the credit card slots, or in the zip pocket, but I keep various stickers in the open pocket behind the zip pocket. The pink heart stickers are from Paperchase, the rainbow heart stickers are from eBay, the rainbow star stickers are from eBay (search Sticko), the multi-coloured stickers below the stars are from Sainsbury's, the Martha Stewart dew drops were sent to me (but you can find them at most Staples stores), and the last stickers on the right are from Paperchase.
So behind the credit card inserts I usually just have a clear flyleaf in front of the red calendar divider. But I just put a to-do list (which are the Kikki-k inserts) for things I need to do this week.. I'm going to use it as a running to do list, but I don't usually do this. I'm just trying out a new system :)
So behind my first tab 'calendar' I have the kikki-k personal information insert, with the 2014 and 2015 year at a glance pages, and then the 2014 month on two pages inserts from kikki-k. I haven't decorated the monthly inserts yet, I'm not sure whether I will as I quite like the minimalistic look, it's quite refreshing!
I wasn't sure where to put my 2014 goals, so I put them just before my week on two pages inserts so I can hopefully see them more often. I didn't like having them at the front of the planner, and so far it's working for me.
This is the start of the weekly pages. They are the kikki-k inserts and I love them!
In my second divider 'health' I have a weight chart and a measurement chart behind it (the same layout).
In my third section 'finance', I am using my own finance sheets which are a mimic of the Filofax inserts. I originally made them because I didn't know they made A5 versions, then I found they did, but now I actually prefer using my own. They're a lot more simple and the paper is thicker than the Filofax paper.
In my fourth section ' info', it obviously contains private information so I couldn't share a lot of the inserts within it. But it basically contains bank details, medications, bus times, college assignments, book recommendations, wish lists, and a UK and Europe map (I want to get the A5 world map but I haven't had a chance to get one yet)
So in my last section 'notes' I have some kikki-k to do inserts, some Filofax plain paper, grid paper, and  coloured paper; and some KiddyQualia (from etsy) coloured paper. Lastly I have a top opening envelope which has my gym timetable (I currently don't go but I would like to start going again to get my fitness back up). I also use the top opening envelope to keep all the inserts together when I close the planner so the paper doesn't fold with the rings (hopefully that makes sense.. Filofaxer's you'll probably know what I mean!). Then I have the Kikki-k notepad in the back of the planner :)
And here is my cute little Pikachu charm! My boyfriend gave it to me as it was inside a pokeball :)
This is the pen I am currently using. It's the uni jetstream 101 1.0 in black and it's lovely! I would describe it as a gel rollerball, very smooth and neat. I got it from Asda so you can probably find them on eBay or Amazon :)
Well I hope you like my setup! I'm loving it so far, the planner is wonderful and makes me super happy each time I see it. If you're thinking of getting one, I would definitely recommend them. Kikki K are a lovely brand and it's definitely worth the money. These specific planners are not sold anymore so if you want the mint planners, you will have to search on Instagram, eBay, Amazon, or Facebook for second hand (I bought this from a lovely lady on Instagram called Bella).

Thanks for reading

17 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love it! Wish I had this planner but my finchley us doing the best it can lol! But overall great post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great planner :) I love the Finchley's though, especially the vintage rose one! I wish I could find it in A5.

      Thank you!
      Abby x

      Delete
  2. Love it! And that Pikachu charm is too cute :)

    MJ
    www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D It is so cute, and it goes so well with the planner colour too :)

      Abby x

      Delete
  3. I love the mintness of the Kikki K, I so wish I had one lol! I love your little animal page tabbys at the front too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's a lovely colour, especially for a planner.. It makes me feel relaxed and happy each time I see it! They pop up for sale on instagram and ebay now and again, hope you find one soon :)

      Abby x

      Delete
  4. nice set up can i ask where did you get the Europe map from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tara. I got the map from my college diary, I just took it out and re-punched it to fit. I need to get a proper world map for the A5 but just haven't gotten round to buying one n_n

      Abby x

      Delete
  5. Wow, this is great! I love the mint green color :) I have recently been using google calendars to plot out my summer months :)

    Emily // ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Loving the colour a lot!
    Thank you for following my blog over at bloglovin'
    Glad to meet a fellow stationery addict :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello sweetie. Thank you, and you're very welcome :)

      Abby x

      Delete
  7. I love our Journal and the COLOR!!! It's so pretty. I saw that you have some grid paper in your Kikki K, as well, making your own Financial Sheets; what size are those papers?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its beautiful, I am setting up mine, Where do you get the color lined papers?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg its so cute =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete