Friday, February 28, 2014

Review of Chaotic Stationery order

I ordered three different washi tapes from chaoticstationery on February 17th 2014 and I received it on February 24th 2014. This is my first time ordering 1) of instagram and 2) from chaoticstationery, so I wanted to do a review on my experience and order satisfaction for others to read. The washi tapes Venetia sells are 1 yard long, which makes it really easy to keep them in your Filofax card slots for easy access when you're away from home, as well as trying washi tapes out you want to buy rolls of but are not sure if you will like them.

 ** When ordering from Instagram, please look for reviews of the seller as there have recently been some fakes **


This was what I received in the envelope; the three washi tapes (1 yard long each) on a clear plastic which fits easily in my A5 Finsbury credit card slots. I also got a lovely cute note from Venetia herself (I love when sellers add a little thank you note as it makes your purchase feel more special!).


These are the washi tapes stuck on my desk so you can see what they will look on a clear background (note: the pink paper on the blue washi tape is from a piece of paper, it wasn't sent like that). I love all the washi tapes, they're easy to cut and stick on the paper, they give a clear finish and don't come up once on the paper. 

I am definitely going to order some more washi tapes from Venetia as the shipping was very fast from Greece to England. The washi tape is good quality and the way it is packaged makes it easy to either leave at home or have on the go inside your Filofax or a stationery pouch/pencil case. I would definitely recommend her services, she is a very lovely person, great communication and is very happy to work to your needs :) The price for the three washi tapes and shipping was $6/£3.58, a very good price in my opinion.

If you're interested in ordering from chaoticstationery, get in touch with her via her Instagram, check out her blogspot, or email her: vkimioni@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment