Sunday, February 09, 2014

Filling Up My Expedit Unit From Ikea


I bought the IKEA Expedit shelving unit a few weeks ago, and I love it! My bedroom furniture is white, and my desk is also from IKEA, so it fits in very well. At first, I really didn't know what I was going to fill it with. I mainly thought about boxes (either white or a rainbow scheme) and maybe some cute thing here and there... But now I've moved all of my books there in a rainbow order as I had too many to fit on my desk shelf. I really like the look of it, and wanted to show how I had set mine up! I'm still looking for more boxes to put on the bottom 4 shelves to hold Filofax related things (washi tapes, stickers, sticky notes etc) and a place to put anything college related. 

So yeah, this is my current set up! I love seeing how others set their units up so if you have one please let me know and I'll check it out :) My inspiration was from various pinterest and Flickr photos as well as Angela from paperlovestory, so thank you Angela for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment