Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Life Updated (Turning 20 + 2015)

Wow, I have really missed blogging. I've been neglecting this blog for so long and there are various reasons for this but I just want to apologize and let you know how much I've missed you all!! I cannot believe I'm 20 years old in 2 days, that's just insane and to tell you the truth I'm absolutely terrified of being classed as an adult not a teenager anymore *cringes* But it's not the end of the world.

Basically in a nutshell this year has been completely awful for me. I don't want to go into detail (a lot of it I can't remember anyway, which is probably a good thing) but it involved me becoming mentally ill with depression and psychosis, a break up, finishing college, starting nights, volunteering at two places, trying to pass my theory test (failed the first time), and just a lot of stress. It might not sound as bad, but being mentally ill for roughly 6 months and still recovering made it extremely hard to cope. I am so glad it's nearly the end of the year, ready to start fresh so I can say all of the crap happened last year and I can move on. The breakup was short lived and we're back together, but still struggling with the years events.

You may of noticed (especially if you follow me on Instagram) that I've rarely posted about my planners or anything to do with planning. It was something else I neglected most of this year and lost interest in (depression does that). I missed it but I just didn't have the energy to do it, which sounds kind of silly as it's just a planner, but it made me feel so out of control with life and I was forgetting appointments, birthdays, not keeping my finances up to date etc. But I haven't given up completely with planning, I've bought a personal size Kikki-K planner ready for 2015. I've never used a personal size planner before and in all honesty I really dislike most things by Filofax these days, so I knew I wanted a Kikki K planner as well as their simple yet adorable inserts (which are so much easier to write on than Filofax). So I will be setting it up for the new year soon, I'm quite nervous to see whether it works out or not, but A5 is just too big for me now and I'm rarely using it.

On a positive note, I now have internet at home!! Before I was having to go to my boyfriends house or use my phone internet to do anything on the web, so blogging was definitely put on hold for that reason too. So I hope in the new year to start blogging more often. I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who still follows me on bloglovin, I still get emails telling me that so-and-so has started following me and it always surprises me ^_^ But thank you :D
 
Lets hope 2015 is a better and brighter year for me as well as everyone else. If anyone else has had a similar experience to me, or just a crap year in general too, I want to give you a huge hug because we can get through this and things will get better :)

Love, Abby

 
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Aww so sorry to hear abt all the stuff uve been going through Abby. Glad to hear u are recovering. Welcome back girl. Cant wait for future posts from you. ☺

    Joanny☺

    ReplyDelete