Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Liebster Award‏!

Firstly I must apologize for my absence in blogging; life has become incredibly busy with some ups and downs. But do not worry! I checked my email just over a week ago to find I have been nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Joanny, so thank you! I've really enjoyed blogging over these past few months, and I do have future blog posts lined up! I've seen this award button on a few blogs I read regularly, and I wasn't quite sure what it was. But the word 'liebster' is German for 'beloved', and so the award is nominated to up-and-coming bloggers by other bloggers in recognition of their efforts. 

Rules of accepting the nomination: 
❤ Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you by linking back to them. You can also display the Liebster Award button on your blog if you want to. The button can be found in this post.
❤ Answer the eleven questions that have been given to you by the blogger.
❤ Nominate eleven blogs you think are deserving of the award (They need to have less than 200 followers)
❤ Give nominees eleven questions of your choice to answer.
❤ Let the bloggers know you have nominated them and leave a link to your nomination post.
You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.

11 Questions from Joanny
  1. What is your favourite music genre? I probably listen to rock and occasional pop the most. I love Queen, Blondie, Pink, Paramore, Foxes, Foo Fighters etc
  2. If you had to choose one food to eat everyday, for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza!
  3. What is the one place you definitely would like to visit if you had the chance? Probably New York or Canada
  4. What is your all time favourite movie/film? Matilda and Finding Nemo
  5. Summer or Winter? Winter
  6. Do you like flowers? Of course :)
  7. Do you have a favourite quote? If so, what is it? A quote that my best friend told me: "A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor"
  8. What was your motivation to start blogging? Reading some of my favourite bloggers such as filocuteness (who sadly no longer blogs), dimpletodimple (my best friend!), and paperlovestory.
  9. What is your favourite snack/drink? I love fruit especially grapes and strawberries, and I love banana milkshake or a nice cup of tea
  10. What's your favourite sport? Gymnastics, ice skating and horse riding
  11. What would be your dream job? A paramedic (which I'm currently aiming to become!)

My nominations
Shannon - dimpletodimple
Harri - vanillacraftblog
Chloe - alittlebirdyblog
Love lee - xo-lovelee
Kait - cafeetpapier
Anna Sofia Rose - little-miss-anna
Kelly - littleredmoose
Alondra - sweetandcalm
Doris - thestoragestudio

NOTE: I hope it's okay I nominated 9 blogs instead of 11. To my nominees you do not have to accept the nomination if you do not want to or have already been nominated. 

11 Questions for my nominees

  1. Whats your biggest motivation to blog?
  2. What is your current favourite piece of clothing? 
  3. What was your last dream that you can remember about?
  4. Do you have any hobbies?
  5. Your favourite animal?
  6. Are you a tidy or messy person?
  7. Are you more of a morning or night person?
  8. What is your favourite meal?
  9. Name your favourite movie of all time?
  10. Would you rather read the book or see the movie?
  11. Where have you travelled to and what was your favourite place?
Have fun!
Love, Abby x

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this Abby. Hope it was a fun experience. I follow you on bloglovin and would love to see more posts. Follow me back?

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/12452485

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again for nominating me! It was great fun :) Of course, I'll follow you right now

      Abby x

      Delete
  2. Congrats! xoxo
    purelybeingher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete