Saturday, December 14, 2013

Placebo Live @ Birmingham O2 Academy



On Thursday December 12th 2013, me and my boyfriend went to see Placebo live. It was his birthday present to himself but happened to be the day before my 19th birthday.. So it was a joint birthday present >^.^<

We arrived at the O2 Academy at 3pm and the doors opened at 7pm. It was quite a wait and was pretty darn cold outside, but we met two lovely girls who unfortunately I forgot their names :( But the one lady came all the way from Canada to see them! 


The opening act were called Toy which in my personal opinion were a disappointment. It was very synthesized with little vocals in majority of the songs. They weren't very interesting or energetic, and the crowd also didn't seem to into it either. So I haven't become a fan of those guys sadly... After Toy played a 45 minute set-list, it was time for Placebo to come on stage around about 9pm. They placed an hour and 45 minute set-list

Placebo's setlist for Birmingham's O2 Academy on December 12th 2013.
Their performance was definitely one of my favourites, and I'm not even a big fan of the band! Special K, Running Up That Hill, Post Blue, and Blind were some of my favourites! Here are some photos from the night which were taken on my iPhone (if you re-use the photos, please credit me).

No comments:

Post a Comment